Skip To Main Content

Menu Trigger Container



Sticy header


Menu Trigger Container


Landing-nav, don't delete

Breadcrumb, don't delete

Order Transcripts

Unofficial Transcripts

1) In StudentVUE click "Course History."

2) Click on the blue box in the upper center that says "Unofficial Transcript."

3) It automatically downloads as a PDF.

Official Transcripts for College Admissions 

(current seniors only)

All current CHS 12th graders and early grads who want to send their transcripts to Colleges need to do so through Naviance under the Transcript Manager.


Current and Alumni/Graduates of Clackamas High School  please fill out this form to request  an unofficial or official copy of your transcript from Clackamas High School.

Transcript request will be processed in the Clackamas High School Counseling office and will be ready within 2-3 business days of receiving your request. You will be contacted by a counseling office staff when your transcript has been sent or is ready to be picked up. You will need to provide proof of identity such as: driver license, passport, state/government identification card with picture or a Clackamas High School student ID card with student ID number on it.

Jennifer Pen-Afalava
Clackamas High School

Phone: (503) 353-5810 ext. 38104